SWIM | PLAY | RELAXDICKSON AQUATIC CENTRE, DICKSON, ACT
Three pools, a splash park and a range of programs means we have something for everyone. Visit today to experience our relaxed and welcoming outdoor environment.
The Dickson Aquatic Centre difference
Dickson Aquatic Centre values it’s place as a unique outdoor swimming and recreation facility that delivers for the whole community. The variety of pools, splash park and BBQ areas set among a canopy of trees make it the perfect place to swim, play or relax. Our friendly staff are committed to maintaining a safe and welcoming environment and delivering a range of programs. There is no better place to learn to swim this summer.
COVID-19 Restrictions UPDATE
Following the ACT Government’s shift to COVID-normal restrictions on 20 February 2021 the following changes have been put in place to continue from now through to the end of our operating season on the 21 March 2021.
- Session times (see below) will remain in place and are strictly adhered to.
- There is no access to the facility outside of the session times.
- You may arrive at any time within your session, however you must have left the facility by the end.
No bookings required
- We are no longer operating a booking system.
- Payment is to be made upon entry at reception by card, cash or membership.
- Entry will be on a first in first served basis up to our capacity of 1000.
- Based on our current operations and with session times in place, we do not envisage an issue with reaching our capacity at any time.
- Note that existing paid bookings will be honoured, introduce yourself at reception for entry.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
Our COVID-19 Safety Plan remains in place under the COVID-normal restrictions:
- Regular touch point cleaning is undertaken, with a full clean in shut down periods between sessions.
- Physical distancing is encouraged on site.
- Contactless payments are encouraged.
- Check in with the Check In CBR Ap is strongly encouraged. Sign in through the Ap or paper based form is a condition of entry. Download the Ap today.
- Maintaining separation between our school group bookings and the general public sessions.
SESSION TIMES: February and March 2021
01 February-21 March 2021
*Note the following shortened morning sessions:
Tuesday 09 March 6am-8.45am
Wednesday 10 March 6am-8.30am
Friday 19 March 6am-8am
Due to school swimming carnivals, there will be NO ACCESS 9am-3pm on school days unless otherwise advertised.
Note: Canberra Day Public Holiday operates on WEEKEND SESSION TIMES from 10am.
Conducting weekly and holiday programs
Our Swim School offers a range of programs for all ages and abilities including infants and adults.
Now taking enrolments online.
Open 7 days*
From October 31 2020 to March 21 2021
6am – 7pm weekdays
8am – 7pm weekends
10am – 7pm public holidays
closed Christmas Day
*See session times above.
Enjoy coffee, food & drinks
Enjoy barista made coffee and a selection of icecreams, food and drink from our cafe – open whenever the pool is!
Now with online ordering to make your trip to the kiosk more convenient.
News and updates
We value your feedback. Please complete our annual Customer Service Quality Survey.
Some of our weekend sessions are booking up and we have to turn families away.
Read more to understand how the restrictions currently affect access to our pools.
Learn to swim today
Programs for all ages and abilities