As the 2019/20 season draws to a close we start to reflect on what was the most challenging season of the 23 years we have been fortunate to be managing the Dickson Pool.
– We all had heavy hearts as communities around us were devastated by fire.
– School visits were cancelled.
– Our 5 holiday learn to swim programs were cancelled.
– The events we had planned were cancelled.
– We had variable opening hours due to air quality.
We thrive on making people smile and bringing families together, overall we got to see around 50,000 less smiling faces through our doors this summer.
Thank you for your patience – particularly our swim school families – as we all navigated the unprecedented conditions in December and January. We appreciated your understanding. We hope you will give us another chance and we will see you all back for lessons in October.
We can’t wait to be back on 19 October 2020.