Memberships and passes now available for purchase online
We now offer pre-purchase of season memberships and multiple visit passes online.
Season memberships and multiple visit passes can be a great way to save on pool admission if you are a regular user of Dickson Aquatic Centre.
Our season memberships give individuals and families unlimited entries* throughout the season. The cost is equivalent to 45 entries (or 9 visits per month).
Multiple visit passes provide a 10% on the pre-purchase of ten visits.
Due to operational uncertainty we will not be offering 20 visit passes at this time.
(a person aged 16 years and over)
(child 3-15 or holders of Health Care, Seniors, Veterans, or Full Time Student card.)
(holder of Pension card - free entry for holder of DSP card)
(up to two Standard and three Concession or one Standard and four Concession entries)
(2 Standard & 3 Concession or 1 Standard & 4 Concession)
All memberships and passes are only valid for the season they are purchased and will expire on 22 March 2021.
NO credits, refund or rollover will be granted for unused entries on expiry.
SEE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MEMBERSHIPS AND PASSES BELOW.
*It is important to note that we currently have restrictions in place on the number of patrons on site at any time. Bookings are required to guarantee entry. Entry without a booking is only available if capacity exists.
BEFORE PURCHASE PLEASE CONSIDER WHETHER A SEASON PASS OR MULTIPLE VISIT PASS IS RIGHT FOR YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES.
Terms and conditions for memberships and passes
Term and expiry
In consideration for the membership/upfront payment, Dickson Aquatic Centre will provide access to the Dickson Pool Facility when general public access is available.
All forms of membership and multiple visit passes are only valid for the season in which they are purchased.
All memberships and passes purchased on or after 27 October 2020 will expire on 22 March 2021.
Dickson Aquatic Centre reserves the right to immediately terminate a membership or pass by providing written notice to the Member or Pass Holder where the Member or Pass Holder has breached a term of this Agreement.
The member/pass holder acknowledges that there are times where public access (therefore member access) to the Dickson Pool Facility is restricted. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Restricted number of patrons at certain times on site during COVID-19 restrictions.
- Large group and school bookings throughout December, February and March–affecting school hours of operation.
- Other advertised events.
- Unforeseen operational shutdowns.
No credits, refund or rollover will be granted for unused entries on the expiry of passes above.
Refunds will be considered for memberships and passes only where the operator, Dickson Aquatic Centre, fails to maintain operations of the facility for an extended period.
If the Dickson Aquatic Centre ceases operations for a consecutive period of two weeks or greater, season membership holders will be refunded based on a prorata 1/10 of the membership fee for each fortnight the facility does not operate during the membership period.
If these circumstances arise, the onus is on Members to email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for the refund.
Once a refund is provided the membership is deemed terminated.
Multiple visit pass holders
f the Dickson Aquatic Centre ceases operations for a consecutive period of two weeks or greater, multiple visit pass holders will be refunded the value of remaining visits (For 10 visit passes, 1/10 of the pass value for each remaining visit; for 20 visit passes 1/20 of the pass value for each remaining visit.
If these circumstances arise, the onus is on pass holders to email email@example.com to make arrangements for the refund.
Once a refund is provided the pass is terminated.
Standards for Conditions of Entry and Removal
All patrons of the Dickson Aquatic Centre must behave in accordance with the Public Pools Act 2015, including, but not limited to the Public Pools (Standards for Conditions of Entry and Removal) Determination 2019 (No1), made under the Public Pools Act 2015.
Members and pass holders may have their membership or pass cancelled with no financial compensation for a breach according the following Standards while at the Dickson Aquatic Centre.
Standards for Conditions of Entry and Removal
The following Standards are grounds that may result in a person, including a child, being excluded from entry to, or removed from, a pool facility:
1. Admission would result in the pool operator contravening a Standard or requirement under the Public Pools Act 2015 (the Act) – for example exceeding the occupancy loading for the pool facility.
2. The person is excluded from entry under the procedures determined by Notifiable Instrument for paragraph 15(2)(c) of the Act.
3. A child 12 years and under (minimum age) is not accompanied by, and under the supervision of, an adult on entering the pool facility or within the pool facility.
4. A person refuses to comply with a request to search bags or possessions on entry to the facility.
5. A person possesses or uses a prohibited article under section 18 of the Act.
6. A person is intoxicated, possesses or consumes liquor or illicit drugs.
7. A person’s health or hygiene may pose a risk to another person at the pool facility.
8. Supervision by an adult for a child does not comply with the minimum standards notified under section 14 of the Act for Operational Matters – Supervision of a Child.
9. A person refuses or fails to comply with a direction given by an authorised person.
10. A person with a disability has an assistance animal that enters the water of a pool.
11. A person does not ensure that aqua nappies are worn by a child under 4 years.
12. A person does not ensure that aqua nappies are worn by a child 4 years and over who is not toilet trained.
13. A person is nude or wears swimwear that is offensive.
14. A person smokes any substance within the facility.
15. A person refuses or fails to comply with safety signs or signs indicating rules of behaviour.
16. A person refuses or fails to comply with a request to leave the pool facility due to an Emergency Closure Order being issued under section 21 of the Act.
17. A person discharges bodily fluids in pool water or not within allocated toilets.
18. A person’s behaviour is a danger to themselves or other pool facility users.
19. A person’s behaviour is threatening to other pool facility users or authorised persons.
20. A person’s behaviour is against the Act or another law of the Territory.
21. A person’s behaviour is offensive to a reasonable person.
22. A person engages in photography, including still and video, without appropriate consent.
23. A person uses a mobile phone or recording device within a bathroom or change room area.
24. A person, other than a parent or guardian, conducts coaching or training without consent of the operator.
Onus to make an informed decision
The onus is on the member or pass holder to determine whether a membership or a multiple visit pass is the right option for your individual circumstances.
Once a purchase is made, Dickson Aquatic Centre will not be in a position to offer any refund or compensation for under-utilisation of a membership or multiple visit pass.
Join our new Splash and Play Playgroup for 0-5
Every Tuesday and Friday 9:30am – 11:00am
Learn to swim today
Programs for all ages and abilities