Parties and EventsHost your next party or event at our Centre
DICKSON AQUATIC CENTRE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
We are a seasonal facility and currently closed for the colder months.
We can't wait to see you when we reopen at 6am on Monday 25 October 2021.
We encourage groups to come and enjoy our environment and facilities. We are a community facility and pride ourselves on making our Centre accessible and welcoming to everyone in our community.
When you host a party or event at Dickson Aquatic Centre, not only do you and your guests get to utilise all our facilities as part of the entry fee, you can self cater for your event.
More information about how to book a party or event will be available here in October.
Considerations for hosting a party or event at Dickson Aquatic Centre
To make the time as enjoyable as possible for you and your guests there are some considerations for hosting an event our pool.
- Entry fees must be paid for all people entering the facility no matter whether they are swimming or not.
- Payment must be made upon arrival.
- We have two BBQ areas that are now available for booking, however we are unable to reserve other spaces in our facility and we actively encourage all users to share our facilities as much as practical.
- We operate a Keep Watch Policy at our Centre and ask that you ensure that you have enough adult supervision to keep the attendees safe in accordance with their age and swimming ability.
- Alcohol, smoking, glass and crockery is prohibited in our facility
- Note that we often have several parties on in our facility at the same time. Party hosts must greet their guests at reception.
- Your party should fit within one of our session times. See our session times here.
Groups will now be able to book the exclusive use of one of two BBQ areas including a BBQ, shelter and two picnic tables for the session. This will incur a $50 fee. Note that we have a BBQ area available for cooking only on a first come basis.
Learn to swim today
Programs for all ages and abilities