Parties and EventsHost your next party or event at our Centre
We encourage groups to come and enjoy our environment and facilities. We are a community facility and pride ourselves on making our Centre accessible and welcome to everyone in our community.
When you host a party or event at Dickson Aquatic Centre, not only do you and your guests get to utilise all our facilities as part of the entry fee, you can self cater for your event.
Considerations for hosting a party or event at Dickson Aquatic Centre
To make the time as enjoyable as possible for you and your guests there are some considerations for hosting an event our pool.
- We are unable to book or reserve BBQs and other spaces in our facility and we actively encourage all users to share our facilities as much as practical.
- We operate a Keep Watch Policy at our Centre and ask that you ensure that you have enough adult supervision to keep the attendees safe in accordance with their age and swimming ability.
- Note alcohol, smoking, glass and crockery is prohibited in our facility.
- All people entering the facility must pay the entry fee, no matter whether they are swimming or not.
- We ask that you notify your guests and our reception about the entry fees and which guests you will be paying for, this could be one of three options:
- Only invitees listed
- Everyone, ie. the invitees, their carers and siblings
- All guests will pay for themselves
- If you are not paying for everyone attending, we ask that you:
- Clearly notify all party invitees that they will be required to pay pool entry
- Have a responsible adult available at all times on the front Reception during the arrival time to greet guests
- Note that we often have several parties on in our facility at the same time. We encourage party hosts to greet their guests at reception. However the more information you can provide, the better our team will be able to assist you in welcoming your guests.
For all parties and events, we ask that you fill out our Party and Event Form available below so that we can help you greet your guests and enable you to pay after they have arrived. You will be asked to leave a form of ID as security deposit.
For all parties and events, we ask that you fill out our Party and Event Form, and bring it with you on the day, so that we can help you greet your guests and enable you to pay after they have arrived. You will be asked to leave a form of ID as security deposit.
Party and events form
Join our new Splash and Play Playgroup for 0-5
Every Friday 10am – 12noon
Bodyrite outdoor fitness
Now @ Dickson Aquatic Centre 6:15am every Tuesday and Thursday
Learn to swim today
Programs for all ages and abilities