Parties and EventsHost your next party or event at our Centre
We encourage groups to come and enjoy our environment and facilities. We are a community facility and pride ourselves on making our Centre accessible and welcoming to everyone in our community.
When you host a party or event at Dickson Aquatic Centre, not only do you and your guests get to utilise all our facilities as part of the entry fee, you can self cater for your event.
Considerations for hosting a party or event at Dickson Aquatic Centre
To make the time as enjoyable as possible for you and your guests there are some considerations for hosting an event our pool.
- Entry fees must be paid for all people entering the facility no matter whether they are swimming or not.
- Payment must be made upon arrival.
- We have two BBQ areas that are now available for booking, however we are unable to reserve other spaces in our facility and we actively encourage all users to share our facilities as much as practical.
- We operate a Keep Watch Policy at our Centre and ask that you ensure that you have enough adult supervision to keep the attendees safe in accordance with their age and swimming ability.
- Alcohol, smoking, glass and crockery is prohibited in our facility
- Note that we often have several parties on in our facility at the same time. Party hosts must greet their guests at reception.
- Your party should fit within one of our session times. See our session times here.
Groups will now be able to book the exclusive use of one of two BBQ areas including a BBQ, shelter and two picnic tables for the session. This will incur a $50 fee. Note that we have a BBQ area available for cooking only on a first come basis.
How to book
For parties and events with LESS than 20 guests
- Meet your guests at the front and pay upon entry.
For parties and events with MORE than 20 guests
- Fill out our Party and Events Form.
- We will send through a provisional confirmation within 5 business days.
- A week ahead of your event we will send an invoice for entry fees and BBQ area booking fees (if applicable) for the confirmed numbers at your party.
- The invoice needs to be paid two days ahead of your event.
- Payment of your invoice is the final confirmation of your booking.
- Check in with staff when you arrive to set up.
- You must have someone at our reception to greet guests and confirm payment of all attendees.
- Have fun!
Learn to swim today
Programs for all ages and abilities