Parties and EventsHost your next party or event at our Centre
We encourage groups to come and enjoy our environment and facilities. We are a community facility and pride ourselves on making our Centre accessible and welcome to everyone in our community.
When you host a party or event at Dickson Aquatic Centre, not only do you and your guests get to utilise all our facilities as part of the entry fee, you can self cater for your event.
Considerations for hosting a party or event at Dickson Aquatic Centre
To make the time as enjoyable as possible for you and your guests there are some considerations for hosting an event our pool.
- During COVID-19 restrictions entry fees for group bookings for parties and events must be paid for 48 hours prior to the event.
- Entry fees must be paid for all people entering the facility no matter whether they are swimming or not.
- We have two BBQ areas that are now available for booking, however we are unable to reserve other spaces in our facility and we actively encourage all users to share our facilities as much as practical.
- We operate a Keep Watch Policy at our Centre and ask that you ensure that you have enough adult supervision to keep the attendees safe in accordance with their age and swimming ability.
- Note alcohol, smoking, glass and crockery is prohibited in our facility
- Note that we often have several parties on in our facility at the same time. We encourage party hosts to greet their guests at reception. However the more information you can provide, the better our team will be able to assist you in welcoming your guests.
Your party should fit within one of our session times which on the weekends are currently:
For all parties and events:
- Fill out our Party and Event Form, including details of your guests.
- Pay the invoice for entry fees and BBQ area booking fees (if applicable) received by email.
- We will email you confirmation of your booking following your payment.
- Check in with staff when you arrive to set up.
- We recommend you have someone at our reception to assist in greeting guests.
- Have fun!
Groups will now be able to book the exclusive use of one of two BBQ areas including a BBQ, shelter and two picnic tables for the session. This will incur a $50 fee. Note that we have a BBQ area available for cooking only on a first come basis.
Join our new Splash and Play Playgroup for 0-5
Every Tuesday and Friday 9:30am – 11:00am
Bodyrite outdoor fitness
Now @ Dickson Aquatic Centre 6:15am every Tuesday and Thursday
Learn to swim today
Programs for all ages and abilities