Swim SchoolHow to enrol
You can enrol in our programs at any time during our Swim School Office Hours.
January Swim School hours: Open everyday Monday to Sunday 8:00am – 1:00pm.
February/March Swim School hours: Monday to Friday 3:00pm – 6:30pm; Saturday & Sunday 8:00am – 1:00pm.
All enrolments in our Swim and Survive Program require a practical assessment before a booking can be made.
- Come to Dickson Aquatic Centre (during Swim School Office Hours) with your child ready to swim.
- Collect an enrolment form from the reception and make your way to the learn to swim pool.
- Your child will have a 5 minute assessment with one of our qualified staff to determine their swimming level.
- Take your completed enrolment form to the Swim School Office where you will be enrolled in the appropriate class/program.
- You will receive a lesson card. The card is required for entry to the pool each lesson.
Join our new Splash and Play Playgroup for 0-5
Every Friday 10am – 12noon
Bodyrite outdoor fitness
Now @ Dickson Aquatic Centre 6:15am every Tuesday and Thursday