Swim SchoolHow to enrol
You can enrol in our programs at any time during our Swim School Office Hours.
January Swim School hours: Open everyday Monday to Sunday 8:00am – 1:00pm.
February/March Swim School hours: Monday to Friday 3:00pm – 6:30pm; Saturday & Sunday 8:00am – 1:00pm.
All enrolments in our Swim and Survive Program require a practical assessment before a booking can be made.
- Come to Dickson Aquatic Centre (during Swim School Office Hours) with your child ready to swim.
- Collect an enrolment form from the reception. Alternatively, you can download and complete the form below and bring it with you.
- Make your way to the learn to swim pool.
- Your child will have a 5 minute assessment with one of our qualified staff to determine their swimming level.
- Take your completed enrolment form to the Swim School Office where you will be enrolled in the appropriate class/program.
- Once you have made payment, you will receive a lesson card. The card is required for entry to the pool each lesson.
- Due to high demand for places in classes, full payment must be received for the bookings to be confirmed.
Click to download and print our swim school enrolment forms.
Join our new Splash and Play Playgroup for 0-5
Every Friday 10am – 12noon
Bodyrite outdoor fitness
Now @ Dickson Aquatic Centre 6:15am every Tuesday and Thursday