Swim SchoolHow to enrol
You can enrol in our programs at any time during our Swim School Office Hours.
(Monday to Friday 3:00pm – 6:30pm; Saturday and Sunday 8:00am-1:00pm)
All enrolments in our Swim and Survive Program require a practical assessment before a booking can be made.
- Come to Dickson Aquatic Centre (during Swim School Office Hours) with your child ready to swim.
- Collect an enrolment form from the reception and make your way to the learn to swim pool.
- Your child will have a 5 minute assessment with one of our qualified staff to determine their swimming level.
- Take your completed enrolment form to the Swim School Office where you will be enrolled in the appropriate class/program.
- You will receive a lesson card. The card is required for entry to the pool each lesson.
Learn to swim today
Programs for all ages and abilities
Join our new Splash and Play Playgroup for 0-5
Every Friday 10am – 12noon
Bodyrite outdoor fitness
Now @ Dickson Aquatic Centre 6:15am every Tuesday and Thursday